Friday, March 6, 2009

Sometimes


Sometimes, I feel completely lost.

Sometimes, I feel completely numb.

Sometimes, I feel so many things.

Sometimes, I'm a roller coaster of emotions.

Sometimes, I feel like life has come to a complete stop.

Sometimes, I feel like life is zooming by and leaving me in its wake.

Sometimes, I feel like there's no future.

Sometimes, I feel like hope...and destiny may be possible.

Sometimes, I feel unmotivated and uninspired.

Sometimes, I fight the lump growing in my throat.

Sometimes, I wonder...what's the point?

Sometimes, I wonder, what do you want from me?

Sometimes, I wonder what do you want of me?

Sometimes, I wonder if there will ever be someone?

Sometimes, I feel like giving up.

Sometimes, I get angry.

Sometimes, I feel like an outcast.

Sometimes, I feel like an alien walking this earth.

Sometimes, I am filled with sadness.

Sometimes, I just don't care.

Sometimes, I think that others just don't care.

Sometimes, I feel like nothing matters or makes a difference.

Sometimes, I am assured.

Sometimes, nothing makes sense.

Sometimes, I wonder why?

Sometimes.



No comments: