Saturday, April 4, 2009

What You Waiting For (You Stupid Ho)?!


I'm at a point in my life where I feel like I'm in a holding stage.

Sometimes I even feel like I'm in a decompression area of sorts, waiting to hear from mission control to suit up for the mission ahead.

I'm not sure what direction I should take with my life or what the mission ahead will entail, but one thing I do know...I gotta do something.

I've prayed...and prayed some more...then prayed again...about what I should do. I'm not sure if I've received any clear direction...yet.

But that's the thing with faith...you believe, then you act. That's the only way it can work.

So I've done the "believing" part, now I'm going to do the "acting" part.

I'm applying, connecting, researching, meeting, writing...all in active efforts to move forward...and take a chance.

I'm only about to turn 30, but
time is short. Who knows how long I'll have here on earth? I have to do something.

Don't be a stupid ho Maureen!

What you waiting for? Just go for it!...

And that's what I've decided to do...

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for!?

Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock

Take a chance you stupid Ho!


No comments: