Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NBC! Grow Some Balls!


PETA's new ad, "Veggie Love," - featuring a bevy of beauties who are powerless to resist the temptation of veggie love - was deemed too hot for Super Bowl XLIII.

Watch the ad below...


'Veggie Love': PETA's Banned Super Bowl Ad

NBC's justification for banning the ad? Well, you can read more about it in detail
here, but basically the network thought the ad, "depicts a level of sexuality exceeding our standards."

Are you freaking kidding me?!!

In this day and age of an economy built on the sole concept of "sex sells," NBC only had that feeble excuse to give?! Wow. That was lame. I don't even have to waste my time rationalizing the hypocrisy of this decision. You all are smarter than that. I hope.

I mean c'mon now! At least have the...um...balls...to come up with a better excuse!

Especially, since the following ads apparently
DID meet their level of "standards" and onto previous/future Super Bowl ad line ups.





Oh, BTW, if you were wondering...yes...vegetarians/vegans DO have better sex.

Just sayin.

1 comment:

5chw4r7z said...

I also read a story about men who drink perform better(I bet they just think they do). But anyhow, since I do drink, if I could give up the Big N' Tastys I'd be unstoppable.