Friday, February 20, 2009

Conan: PULL THAT LEVER!


Conan's last show will air in a few hours. Personally, I'm kinda glad that he'll be taking over Jay Leno's gig/time slot...this just means now, more people will be up to appreciate his comedic brilliance.

Conan is by far one of my top five comedians. I just love him. I don't think any other man on this planet has made me belly-laugh, tear-stream and be stitch/headache induced, as he has. No one.

Before I got DVR, I would stay up late just to catch his 12:35a.m.EST broadcast. And this is when I was working 12-hour shifts at the ER, double-majoring at college full-time taking 21 credits, AND fulfilling my role as editor-in-chief for NKU's student newspaper, The Northerner, all to wake up at 5a.m. and do it all over again. That's how much I love the dude.

Of all the things I loved about Conan and his show, hands-down, my favorite was the "Texas Walker Ranger Lever"
segment. I mean, Conan literally, made Chuck Norris cool!

Below is a compilation/"mashup," if you will, of the best of the TWRLs. Trust me, you'll enjoy EVERY single second. (FYI, check out the second mashup for a "special guest" appearance towards the end of the video!)...











On his second-to-last show, Conan deemed the following, "the funniest Walker Texas Ranger clip EVER"...



...I couldn't agree more.

Genius. Absolutely, stunningly, achingly genius.

Now this is comedy done right!

Can't wait to see what the next saga of Conan will bring...

No comments: