Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Ultimate Valentine



As the world celebrates this day of love with loved ones, cards, jewelry, chocolate, flowers, dinner plans, etc., I wonder how many people will rem
ember the act of unconditional love that happened thousands of years ago.

Even though I find myself alone this Valentine's Day, I am truly the most loved and blessed woman on the planet...because of someon
e special in my life.

Jesus is my ONE and ONLY, true Valentine.

His unconditional love for me is beyond fathoming and expressing in my mere, inadequate verbiage.

He loves me despite all my flaws and sins and junk.

What more can a girl ask for?

I love you Jesus.

I have received the best gift of all...His Life and His Love...


John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Romans 8:39
Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(New International Version)


No comments: