Thursday, February 26, 2009

Song of the Day #9: Gloomy Sunday


Okay, so it's not exactly Sunday...but the weather here in the Cintucky is cold, dreary, dark gray, windy, wet and gloomy.

This song has been playing in my head all day...



I don't know if me being born during a hurricane (David, '79), has something to do with it, but stormy, rainy, thundery weather makes me come alive. I feel so one with nature...with myself...and with God. It's kinda animalistic and innate in a way.

I love stormy weather the best and more than most.
I absolutely adore it.

Sometimes, I feel like Dracula and want to
dramatically shrink away behind my cape, when the winds and rain cease and the sun breaks through a stormy day.

It's the perfect weather to stay home, in PJs & fuzzy socks, cuddle up with the kitties, eat & drink, watch romantic movies, do a little reading here and there, dream
of...and make love.

No comments: