Monday, February 9, 2009

My Life is in Your Hands


8 "Your hands shaped me and made me.
Will you now turn and destroy me?

9 Remember that you molded me like clay.
Will you now turn me to dust again?"

Job 10: 8-9 (New International Version)

**************

16 You turn things upside down,
as if the potter were thought to be like the clay!
Shall what is formed say to him who formed it,
"He did not make me?"
Can the pot say of the potter,
"He knows nothing?"

Isaiah 29:16 (New International Version)

**************

9 "Woe to him who quarrels with his Maker,
to him who is but a potsherd among the potsherds on the ground.
Does the clay say to the potter,
'What are you making?'
Does your work say,
'He has no hands?'

Isaiah 45:9 (New International Version)




My times are in Your hands
I know I'll never understand
But I'll trust in You
Sometimes my heart grows cold
I'm sorry when I take control
How I'm needing You

Even when I fall
You help me stand
Even when I'm lost
You take my hand

I will hold on
I will hold on
I will hold on
Yes, I will trust in You

My life is in Your hands
You hold the key to who I am
And I'll trust in You
Sometimes my heart is stone
I'm sorry when I walk alone
How I'm needing You

No comments: